Corporate Sponsor Partnerships
Partnering to Help Our Community Thrive
We partner with corporate sponsors in a variety of ways to meet the needs and interests of our partners while supporting our mission. Our corporate and business partners play a critical role in how we connect with the community by helping raise awareness, recruiting volunteers, donating money and goods, and collaborating on events.
Some ways to partner with NMTS include:
- Group volunteer activities
- Donor matching programs
- Donating a percentage of sales for special days or events
- Sponsoring and attending NMTS events
- Hiring The Note-Ables to perform for company events
- Sponsoring media and advertising opportunities
- Donating items for auctions, programming and office needs
We’re happy to work with you in ways that are a win-win for everyone. Let us know if you have an idea! Call or email Sarah Toney (775-324-5521) to start a conversation about how we can work together to build a better community and business for everyone.
Sponsor our most attended and loved event of the year!
Our annual gala is in its 14th year and going strong. By sponsoring The Siren Song Masquerade Ball, you are not only doing good business, but doing good in the community. Learn more about what’s possible in sponsoring this grand event.
Call Sarah Toney (Development Director) 775-324-5521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org